Here is is! The long awaited first (3rd) official post to our blog.
I don't know where to start. I've got so many things running through my head these days. I should probably start with who we are, where we're at, why we're here, etc.. but that could take some time and I haven't completely decided what I'm willing to reveal about "the real us". So let's just skip to the day at hand and get back to the introductions another day.
On my mind this evening...
I am a member of a great Yahoo group for people who are adopting from China and are DTC in June. I've been involved with a cybershower, secret pals and a bib exchange. Tonight I wrapped my December gifts for my secret pal. We are suppose to reveal our true identity this month, but I'm not sure I want to. I've enjoyed having a reason to shop (like I need one) for gifts and baby stuff. Plus since it's a "secret" pal, if she doesn't like it, she doesn't have anyone to associate the lame gift with. Not that I send lame gifts... but anyway, I think I'll give her the option to find out or continue getting the goods!
I also received two more bibs today from my Group Bib Exchange. I have received 4 so far - 1 from California, 1 from Illinois, 1 from North Carolina, and 1 from Washington. I LOVE THEM ALL! Who knew catching drool could be so fashionable! I sent my bibs out last week. I hope that everyone liked them. My dh picked out the fabric and I designed and sewed them. This could be the start of something.. or maybe not! We'll have to see how well they hold up after a meal of strained carrots and apple juice. Mmmmm apple juice.
Okay, so I think I'll stop there. No big news, no indepth philosophical discussion, no pressure to be witty or insightful! So that wasn't so hard. First post over with. No stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment