Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Feb 14, 2007

Absolute Sweetheart



Valentine's Day was a success!

Ty had a party at school. Nana provided extremely yummy (We had to test them before we let other kids eat them!) and wonderfully decorated cookies. Ty came home full of energy (and sugar). She had artwork galore. Lots of hearts. And a heart-shaped paper "purse" stuffed with candy, cookies, and sweet wishes from the kids in her class. I had trouble getting her to let go of the heart-shaped "purse" and the contents. Heaven for a little girl.

DH and I exchanged our customary homeade cards. This years theme - pop up hearts! Nothing beats a card made with love by the one you love. Pizza pie for dinner. DH fiddled with his new guitar parts. I worked. Ah, romance. Nope. True love.

We hope you and everyone around you felt a little extra love today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the stockings!
She has grown so much. Little Cutie Pie!