To whom it may concern or anyone that cares: I am a dog. Not a pillow. Not a guest at a tea party. Not a table for a sippy cup. My job in this household is to sleep (preferably on the couch), eat anything I can, and run outside and bark for no apparent reason. Although there are perks to having a toddler in the house, like the dropped plates of food and extra toys to grab and run with, it is interfering with my daily routine. I can't get to the couch when the baby gate is closed, and when I do, I get my ears pulled or my nose accidentally smacked with a toy. And besides, Buddy is starting to smirk at me when he sees us together. He thinks I am getting soft and giving in to her charms. Not me. No way. I am a dog. Not a playmate. :)

4 comments:
Yay! What a nice surprise to come over here and find something. Change your mind, eh?
Good dog.
Sometimes we just have to be reminded.
Great pictures.
Beverly & Glenys, my Wuzhou wonder
this is the best one yet. you are soooo smart mom.
aunt kristi
Oh - that is so cute. Looks like she has the dogs right where she wants them.
Post a Comment