Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Mar 1, 2007

I Got My Craft On

... a day late!

February project: heart

Wow. This was a super subject. Almost too super. I found it overwhelming. There were so many ideas and options. What to do? What to do? Well, hardest thing for me was really that I don't do hearts. Not hardly ever. I had to really start looking to find my inspiration. I experimented with a couple of projects. I even bought a few supplies. Nothing clicked. Finally Valentines Day rolled by and I started noticing hearts all over the place. I decided to do what any "gotta get something done or I'll be the lame person who doesn't finish" person would do! I grabbed my camera and made a collage.

May I present - "Hearts in the House" ala Saturday Night Fever Dance Floor.



To see other heart projects go here.

No comments: