Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Mar 19, 2007

6 Month Anniversary

Six months.

Some days I think "Wow, has it been that long already!"

Other days I think "It seems like we've been a family forever!"

The last six months have held so much JOY. I'm not sure I can do it justice with words. (But I've never been one not to try!)

We feel blessed.
We are appreciative.
We look forward to each day.
To watch her grow.
To see her conquer.
To see her accomplish.
It is amazing how quickly she has grown.
How contently she adapted to her changing world.
How strong she remains.
How easily she warms your heart.

She is interwoven into our lives.



6 months is such a small space of time to know someone. We anxiously await the adventures and milestones of the next 6 months. And beyond...

We love you T-baby. You are part of us. You are our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful and perfect words, mom.

Happy 6 months adoption Tyler. Your mom and dad are sooooooo in love with you. I think you're kinda cute too.
Aunt Kristi