DH is a bike fanatic (off-road mostly) so for Xmas T-baby bought him a bike seat for "mama's bike" so we could ride along with him (on the street). Mama's more of the cruiser sort and that worked out great for the neighborhood tour. T-baby didn't care much for the bike helmet, but mama wouldn't let her take it off. She did manage to lose a shoe along the way, but Dada backtracked and found it. What a way to spend the afternoon.

Warm weather is fun and all, but it's not all about play. After T-baby's nap we set to work mode. DH mowed and edged the lawn. (The doggies are eternally grateful. The grass/weeds were REALLY high!) T-baby and I decided we wanted to garden; add a little color to our outside world. We decided to start small and plant a few of the hanging baskets on the porch. T-baby had a lot of fun carrying the flowers around and wearing her gloves (she's been wearing them in the house all week). She even showed signs of interest in scooping the dirt, but alas the dog's water dish had too loud a calling and she could resist no more. Mama let her go since it was bath night anyway!

We hope you had some nice weather and a chance to enjoy it too!
4 comments:
We need some of those gloves, last week's weed pulling took 20 minutes soaking in the tub to get rid of:):)
Happy 6 months. I traveled with Julie and met you briefly.
Claire loves the dog's water as well....We have begun our garden as well...I hope more flowers get planted than pulled out.
Shelley
finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com
I read this everyday Traci....DONT STOP
Aunt Kristi
Tyler is amazing. She is so much fun to watch her experience all the new things in her life. I love seeing the new pics of her.
Post a Comment