Yesterday I opened a bottle of bubbles and T-baby went crazy yelling bub-les, bub-les! Something tells me they play with bubbles at school. What we learned from a few moments of bubble time... DH can't blow bubbles worth squat, I can't blow bubbles and take pictures at the same time, T-baby gets bored waiting around for the actual bubble "fun" to begin!Today I conquered the bubble blowing/picture taking/no bubbles is boring problem! I bought a bubble blowing machine. It looks like a green monster and you pour in the magic bubble liquid, pull the handle and... bubbles! Lots and lots of bubbles. Everywhere.




Thanks to the Double Happiness blog for suggesting the Foto Friday fun idea!
6 comments:
I think everybody needs a bubble monster!!
I want one of those!!! It looks like so much fun!! I love the last picture. The look on her face is priceless!
I can tell you guys are having the time of your lives. I am so happy for you and all the happiness Tyler has brought into your lives. She is a blessing beyond belief.
I think my cats would love the Bubble Monster!!!
Gee////what fun parents you are. If I ever came back as a child, I would want you guys for parents....of course, the bubble machine would have to be included.
Nana
Love those bubble faces, glad to know I'm not the only one who is a dreadful bubble blower!!
Post a Comment