One long-ass one to go!
We made it to Seattle just in time for our 6 hour layover. So far the flights have been smooth. We did have to change planes in Salt Lake City, which was unexpected. But when they started cleaning the plane and we were the only ones there, we took the hint.
T-baby is borderline delirious from lack of sleep but has been doing great on the flights. We are going to run her around the airport for a while and hope she sleeps for the bulk of the flight to Bejing.
I'll try to post when we get there. May not have Internet but since I'm traveling with the IT guy, I expect it won't take too long.
2 comments:
It's already Sunday there right? Hope you all are doing great. Big day today! :)
Erge
Have a great trip! Hope it is not too cold for ya!
Take care and enjoy your family.
Sybil
Post a Comment