Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Feb 18, 2006

Will we ever learn?

I came home to this today...

Okay so the dogs made a mess! Tore open a pillow and proceeded to pull out the stuffing piece by piece. Were they making a nest? Maybe a warm place to sleep since it was cold and rainy outside. I can't really get too mad, they're dogs! They were bored and they entertained themselves.

Where it really gets bad is on the parents side (that's us)! This exact same scenario happen last week. Big pillow - lots of stuffing - EVERYWHERE! So what do we do? We leave the matching pillow in the same place! I'd like to say we we're confident that the pillow would be safe because our dogs had been punished and learned their lesson. But the truth is, we're just not that smart! Didn't even think about moving the other pillow.

Lesson learned? I doubt it!

2 comments:

M3 said...

Wow!!!
I'm not sure I see any remorse in that picture... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...I'm still laughing!!!!

Nana

P.S. Hope I haven't ruined my keyboard with tears of laughter spilling onto it....tee ... hee!