We start with stretching, then we march in a circle, then bounce and roll on a tot-sized exercise ball. Next it's the parachute - shake it up, run underneath, make it wave. On to the obstacle course. This part changes every week. We have tumbled, done handstands, crawled through tunnels, walked a balance beam, kicked a soccer ball, raced on scoot cars. This week Ty rode a zip line across the gym (with the instructor holding her up of course) and hit a ball of a tee with a plastic bat. This girl has got talent! There is bubble time, story time, and Ty's favorite - music time. She prefers to beat the drum and is known to bang out of turn.
We have such a good time. And I am sure that I am losing weight. I spend most of the hour chasing her across the floor and bringing her back to the group. It's tiring, but worth every minute. Ty's becoming a lean mean toddling machine.


5 comments:
These pictures are just too cute!!! I love the one of her in the balls. What a face! :o) Where is this gym at? Is it in the Clear Lake area?
Handstands?! Wow, that's impressive!! It all looks fun!
Wow...that picture in the balls could win some photo contest!!! What a fun mommy you are!
Nana & PopPop
Happy 3 month "gotcha day" anniversary, I remember the moment(s) so well both yours and mine!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hoped 2007 is a blessed year for you and your family.
Post a Comment