This is a blog about us - everyday life, musings and observations.
These pictures made me laugh! What a cutie!!!
I'll have to check People Magazine but I think the layered look is VERY IN. Good job Ty.
She is just too cute!! I guarantee you will see this style on the cover of Vogue next month!
I like the way she is really studying the leopard print pants. Like "Should I, or shouldn't I"?She cracks me up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These pictures made me laugh! What a cutie!!!
I'll have to check People Magazine but I think the layered look is VERY IN. Good job Ty.
She is just too cute!!
I guarantee you will see this style on the cover of Vogue next month!
I like the way she is really studying the leopard print pants. Like "Should I, or shouldn't I"?
She cracks me up!
Post a Comment