T-baby hit the milestone birthday of TWO last week. Our baby girl is no more. She is officially a big two-year-old. Ack. What happened? Where did the time go! She is bursting into the two's and holding back nothing.
As much as I'd would have liked to just go past this day and keep her in her baby years, I knew it was inevitable. So if you can't beat it, throw a party!
I'm not brave enough to invite a house full of toddlers over for cake and chaos, but decided we could handle some family and fun. And fun we had. T-baby was a gracious b-day girl and gave everyone a little attention. I have never seen her smile and laugh so much! It was great fun - a special day for T-baby.


3 comments:
Happy birthday, Tyler!
Traci, I am looking all over for the '2' candle for my girl's b'day in 2 weeks' time. Can't find a decent-sized candle.
I am going to give myself one or 2 days more. If I still find myself looking for it, can I ask you for a huge favor to get one for me and send it over and I will reimburse you the costs & freight. I will email you on that.
Happy Birthday, Tyler!
I know exactly what you mean about wanting to keep her a baby. They grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment