Catch up with the ska-doodle family!
First up - the celebration! T-baby turned the big "2" last Wednesday and we celebrated all week. Even had a family party with hats and everything.
Up next, the year in review with T-baby. Next month will mark 1 year home with our wonderful girl and you won't believe your eyes. She has grown and changed so much.
Then, thoughts and future plans. (We may be up for #2 in which case I will have to start posting more often to the blog!)
So there are your info teasers. See you back here soon. You know you're coming. There will be pictures!
Carrie - I have head scarfs for you, but your email did not come through. Use the link on the right-side of the blog (it's listed above the archives) to send me a personal email so I can arrange to send you these for your girls.
1 comment:
Congratulations Tyler and family!
Had sent you Traci a personal email with pictures of my daughter who will be 2 next month! She and Tyler belonged to the same playgroup in the SWI.
I will be interested to catch up with you about getting #2. Let's chat more over email. Who knows, maybe we can even travel together the next time in China !
Post a Comment