Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jan 20, 2006

Am I really that boring?

Quick thought...

My husband is out of town for the night. I have no children/commitments to keep me at home. Why am I here reading boards and blogs instead of out drinking margaritas? I need help!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey there, I think that your BLOG is coming along GREAT. It took me months to learn to post photos and I had to have a friend link the other BLOGS, etc.

What agency are you with? Since we have the same LID I'll be looking for you in China :)

Julie in GA
chasinglittlekacey.blogspot

trk said...

Julie, Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll keep plugging away. We are with IFS in Friendswood, TX. I'll keep up with you guys on your blog.

TRK