Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Oct 2, 2006

Seems Like a Lifetime


Today marks two weeks since we welcomed our daughter into our lives and created our family of three. It honestly feels like we have known her forever. We have already been through so much together and look forward to the road ahead. New adventures, small milestones, first times, growning up, looking back. We can only imagine the life this little girl will have and the happiness she will bring us along the way.

We are truly in love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy everything has worked out for you. I know that you will make great parents to Tyler. What a joy she must be. I know your hearts are so full of happiness. What a wonderful world it is!
Enjoy your baby girl.

Kathy L.

Anonymous said...

I know you are enjoying her to pieces! She is just so beautiful and sweet! Enjoy every minute... Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blogs but haven't posted a comment yet. Well, all that changes right now! I thought Tyler was the most beautiful baby in the world when your mom sent me the first photo. She is so easy to fall in love with on-line. I'm looking forward to the day I can meet her in person. It's exciting to welcome her into the family. You are blessed to have found her, and she is so blessed to have you for her parents. Traci, you have been so good to keep us posted and share your photos. I love the sense of humour you bring to them. I know you're enjoying every minute with her. Cherish them all. They grow up so fast. Love to the three of you. Your cousin, Theresa.