Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Oct 6, 2006

Shop 'Til You Drop

Between the souvenir shopping in China and our daily shopping excursions to hold of bedtime, the DH and I may have influenced Tyler a little too much...


I know we can fit more in this bag!


No time for pictures mama, we've got shopping to do!


Bye-bye now, I'm off to the stores!


Places to be, people to see, clothes to buy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

"Train her right and when she is old, she will not depart from it..." I see you are teaching her the basics of life. She has the makings of a professional shopper. She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

She does look quite comfortable with that shopping bag over her shoulder....too, too cute!

Nana

Anonymous said...

Oh No! Just wait till she is holding out the hand for Dad's charge card. She is adorable.