Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jan 3, 2007

Second Day of School

Ty cried. Mama cried. We both survived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Virginia:

Traci, am so glad you persevered to upkeep this wonderful and much treasured blog.

I can absolutely understand the toll to write, post, take pictures, think and re-think text, work, cook for sweetie, look after sweetie, and still have a life for yourself!

Since my daughter Calista's adoption in Oct, and me back to work(half-time since I am also on adoption leave)in Nov, I am struggling with even posting pics on Kodak Gallery when I have my mom to take care of my sweetie in the day.

So I can understand very well what you are going through now. Just want to let you know we always love reading your blog and watching Tyler progress and grow, but we don't want you to feel overwhelmed too. Just post whenever you can, and we will always be delighted when we see new pics or a posting.

I have sent you an email to my online Kodak Gallery - it's nothing like this blog you have, but just full-load of pics of my sweetie. I would love to add at least some text or titles to photos, so people know what they are seeing. This is the least I can do I guess.

Thanks for sharing again, we appreciate all your effort and time.

Happy wonderful 2007 to you and family !

Cheers,
Virginia (Mom to another Hefei sweetie, Tyler's playmate !)