It's everywhere... snuffling up our heads, running down our noses, clogging up our coughs, in the thousands of Kleenexs overflowing the trashcan! It just doesn't end.Can you guess that we have the crud? Didn't I just make a post on my healthy child? Well, daycare took care of that. It started innocently enough... a little bit of a runny nose... an occasional cough. But it didn't end there. It made it into her lungs and jumped across bodies to mine! Ty is on antibiotics and breathing treatments this week and is already sounding better. Me, I'm just trying to clear it out of my head. We should have bought stock in Kleenex this week!
Amazingly enough it hasn't affected much more than our noses. Ty is still up and running everyday. A "little cold" is not going to slow her down. Me, I just keep plugging along. In a previous life I would have already taken a sick day from work, but now I've got to keep those days for when Ty needs them! So I sit at my desk, blowing my nose, watching people avoid my door. (Really not a bad thing!) The DH/Daddy has been relatively unaffected. Thank God there is one of us left to keep up with everything else.
The weekend is just around the corner so we'll take it easy and hopefully have a household full of healthy people by next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment