Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jan 15, 2007

Still Here?

Just a quick note to let our loyal readers and lurkers know that we are still here! I have several new posts in the "almost final" stages and I've just got to download those "have to have them, can't post without them" photos!

Here's the only one pic that's ready...
(I'm determined to do something with T-baby's hair!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!

Anonymous said...

That is just precious! How's school for Tyler and work for mom going? Awaiting more posts! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!

PinkDevora said...

Awwww...that's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Happiness is turning on the computer after days away and pulling up your site in hopes of a peek at Ty-baby!

Nana

Lisa said...

Last May, when I thought the wait would never end, I googled "July 8 LID" and found your blog. I was so excited to find someone going through the same thing I was going through, at the same time. Your blog inspired me to start my own. Now, months later, back at work, with a toddler in my life, I have no time to post, and no time to read others' blogs. I'm constantly feeling guilty about it, and thinking about stopping the blog. Today, I read yours, and was so relieved to find I'm not the only one. So, once again, you've inspired me. Who cares if we don't post real often -- we've got other priorities right now!
Lisa
P.S. Tyler is adorable!