Auntie Kristi produced these cute little baubles. I immediately put on the ladybug necklace. It is so cute. Then she showed me the ladybug bracelet. I tried it on too. Then she told me they were for the baby. Oops! (I thought the bracelet was a little small.) We compromised and put the bracelet away for baby and I'll keep wearing the necklace. I'll pass it down when she is a little older.
Nana and PopPop met us for dinner Friday night and surprised us with this bundle of love. They went to Build-a-Bear and built-a-bunny! She is adorable in her Hello Kitty slippers and purse. They recorded a special Easter message for the baby and lovingly placed it into the bunny. Now she can squeeze the bunny's hand and hear their voices and know they are thinking about her.
Not to be outdone, Meemaw and Papa presented the baby's first Easter basket. (Okay it was more like the baby's first Easter gift bag, but still.) It was filled with goodies. A sun visor, always fun stacking cups, a book to read, (Who wouldn't want to read a book called Giggle, Giggle, Quack!) and the SOFTEST little bunny ever. I think it might get packed for the trip to China.A big thank you to our family for thinking about us and our waiting child over the Easter holiday. We can't wait to share all these goodies with her when she gets home.
1 comment:
Such a lucky girl, she already has jewelry! Great pictures.
Post a Comment