Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Apr 14, 2006

TGIGF

So it's Friday. Good Friday at that. I guess it's been a good Friday so far!

I left work early because I've been working my @#$ off for the past two weeks. It's time for a break. It always makes the week better if you can leave early on Friday. Somehow it magically makes the week seem okay - like it hasn't really been that bad.

What's on the agenda for the weekend? The to-do list is long as usual, but the what-we-really-do list doesn't look to be to bad this weekend.

I need to do some shopping. I know. Shopping! But it has to be done. I'm on the hunt for curtain fabric for the nursery. Oh yeah, we started the baby room. We started cleaning out dh's stuff... took some of it to the garage and some of it still sits in the room. I couldn't wait however for it all to go away. That's right. I set up the crib and the changing table.

  

If the old computer equipment doesn't go soon, I'll have to disguise it as a kid table or something. And dh's dolls action figures can easily become the baby's toys... I dont' think there are any small parts! Anyhoo, the room still needs ALOT of attention, but at least we've started.

So back to the weekend's what-we-really-do list, if I can find some curtain fabric to match the paint color I like then I plan to paint on Sunday. If not, then I've got to rethink the whole paint color choice thing and probably start again! Wait, I can't paint on Sunday. Sunday is Easter and we are off to my sister's house. (See how my to-list just seems to shrink to the what-we-really-do list!) Even better, I can talk about fabric and paint color without actually doing any of the messy work!

It looks like Good Friday might carry over into Good Saturday and Good Sunday.

No comments: