Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Apr 25, 2006

Lost Without the Internet

Not sure how I'm going to manage with no boards to read and blogs to scan, but I'm on my way out of town and I'm not taking a laptop! I'm off to St. Louis for a conference until Sunday. This was suppose to be the conference that I had to come home early from to get my referral news, but alas... it's still not our turn.

It's been a long time since I spent an evening alone, without my computer (or dh). I may have to read a book or something! Anyway, congratulations to all the early June families. I look forward to coming home and seeing all the referral posts.

Until next week...

No comments: