I am beyond stressed today. I am up to here (my hand is over my head) with work this week. I have been working 12 hour days including my nights and weekend. So needless to say I am a little frazzled this morning. An example of my mood: I yelled at the Walgreen's manager today because I have been in twice in two days asking for help in the photolab and never got it! Yeah, I'm a little stressed.
So I get to work and I receive the following email for my dh. I had a
major meltdown minor breakdown, but I did recover! The hubby is going to be the optimist for this month. love him.
Well guess them rumors about the 6th where correct.
"The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before June 6, 2005."
Should not be to much longer for our very own little biscuit.
Have a nice day.
-LoVe
1 comment:
We're almost there we hardy July 8thers. Hang in there!
Post a Comment