- teething pain
- no sleep
- obstinate
- opinionated
- teething pain
- clinginess
- independence
Thanks for your understanding. The Ska-doodle family will be back to updating soon. Until then, here's some pics so you can remember why you really visit this blog!

Hey, how have you been?

My girly side comes out!

A quiet moment of cuteness!
5 comments:
Glad to see you back, where does the time go? One minute it's morning and the next it's time to go to bed :)
G and I need our Tyler fix! When can we get together? She is still the cutest girl!
Mo
Love it, love it, love it. She is just too, too, too cute! Beautiful is another word that comes to mind! Hang in there...sleep deprivation doesn't last forever!
JH
I love the last pic in this post. She is soooo beautiful. Hang in there guys.
Thanks for the comment left on my blog. I appreciate it more than you know!
Your little one is just too cute for words! I enjoy seeing her little pictures. I know you guys must be overwhelmed but I know you are also so over-joyed. Hang in there and when we get our baby, maybe you can give us some 'been there, done that' tips!
Post a Comment