One thing I wish I had in China: tweezers
- My eyebrows looked like Brooke Shields' at the peek of the 80's "natural" style. Think Blue Lagoon!
One thing I took but never used: hair gel
- Who has time to gel? I was happy to get my teeth brushed before the baby woke up! Funny how fresh breath and clean clothes became the only important things before going out in public.
One thing I will do when I go back: be a tourist
- We were very wrapped up in getting to know Ty so we skipped opportunities to just go explore the country and the people around us. I think we regret that the most.
One thing I will not do when I go back: be shy about asking questions
- You only get one chance to be in the present. I wish I would have been more agressive in asking for information.
The best part of the journey: holding Ty for the first time
- Nothing you bring, or don't bring; places you go, or don't go; none of it matters in the end! There is only one reason why you are there and that outweighs everything else.
Enjoy your journey, have no regrets (but make notes for the next time)!
No comments:
Post a Comment