Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Mar 23, 2006

Astro Perspective

I'm not a big fan of rumors or gossip or speculation... Who am I kidding? If people are talking, I HAVE to listen! However when it comes to our adoption, I am trying very hard to separate the facts from the rumors.

Rumors fly, excitement builds, devastation sets in, crying ensues, a new rumor pops up, emotions run high, hope reigns, reality sets us straight. The emotional roller coaster continues. No, it's like that treadmill that George Jetson gets stuck on when he's walking his dog (Astro). It starts nice and slow, and then gets faster and faster, and then it sucks him under and all he can do is yell for help!

Jane, stop this crazy thing!

Or as Mike Myers paraphrased in I Married an Ax Murderer:
Jane, stop this crazy thing… called life! (snap, snap)

Rumor perspective with an extra side of movie trivia!

So what you really want to know (if you don't read the boards) is what is going on in the adoption world that prompted the topic. I don't want to spread any false hope or dash anyone’s excitement, but it appears that CCAA only matched 3 days of dossiers this month. Again this is only a rumor. No confirmation has been made, no referrals have been sent, and no one really knows if this is accurate. But there it is - the newest rumor.

Jane, stop this crazy wait… called referrals! (sob, sob)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

As you have read in my blog..I have given in to the rumor gods...I need to back away or maybe run away from the bad rumor gods as fast as I can! Run to the nearest store for some Peeps and Cadburry Eggs!