Well, it could have been a lot worse, I think! Presenting Buddy's new spring haircut:

If you move back from the screen and squint a little, he looks great. But if you, like me, have to get close and check out the situation... well, let's just say, he looks scruffy! Note the tail and head and hiney have not been trimmed. Only 2 of his four legs were trimmed and only on the front. One bright note, the bald spots aren't so noticable and they definitely make the long (missed) strands of hair stand out better!
Overall, truth be told, Buddy is just too cute to look bad, even with a bad haircut he's got a smile on his face. Look at this happy face. If he's not embarrassed to look like this, how can I complain.

I bet you didn't even notice the bald spot on his chest! Buddy's opinion of the whole experience - he's bouncing around like a puppy! I think he lost 10 pounds of hair. Lighter and cooler, he's thrilled with the whole ordeal. Me, well, I'll be trimming him up and evening out the haircut this weekend.
* Apparently Saydee noticed the bald spots and hid from the wrath of dh and his clippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment