Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Mar 6, 2006

The One Day I Actually Work

Can you believe I missed this?* Look it is right there!



Do you see it? Look closer:



That's right... July is officially out of the Review Room. We have passed the review process and have moved on to the Matching Room. This means our documents are officially in a pile with other July families** waiting for those fabulous CCAA staffers to match us with the perfect child. This is the first good news about our referral in a while and I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited.

We're up and have started the Wave and we're sending it to our fellow July waiting families. Get on your feet and wave those arms! Pass along the joy!

* Special thanks to every other blogger out there that was paying attention to the CCAA website today instead of working. I would have missed it without you. I promise to get my priorities straight from here on out!

** Do you ever wonder whose file is sitting just on top of yours?

2 comments:

M3 said...

Hey for some reason I was thinking you had a June LID, are you actually July like us?

Julie said...

I'm sure that our July 8th files are there together, keeping each other company and giving reassurance that their time is coming quickly.

I'm glad you are traveling in April, that will surely bring our referral and you can home QUICK from either city.

Julie