- It's the day before Friday.
- Someone cleans the house. (Hint: it's not me!)
- Finally after a whole week of fumbling, the roll of TP gets put on the holder.
- The
yucky dog blanketslipcover on the couch gets washed. - I can wash my hands in the kitchen sink without having to move last nights dinner plates.
- I don't have any regularly scheduled meetings at work.
- The trashman comes.
- The muddy dog footprints disappear from the stairway carpet.
- I find myself having thoughts of making a healthy dinner. Then I remember that I don't cook!
- I get to go on a "where is my stuff" hunt. (see #2) It's kind of like Easter but replace the fancy eggs with jeans, socks, kitchen knives, etc. Our housecleaner has a place for everything - unfortunately it is not the same place that we keep our stuff!
- I can wear jeans and a T-shirt (if I can find them) and be pretty confident that I won't see anyone important. It has backfired once or twice, but I'm willing to take that risk.
- We go out to dinner. Okay we do this most nights (see #9)!
- My popcorn bowl gets washed. I eat popcorn almost everynight, religiously! When I'm done, I dump the kerrnels, wipe the bowl, sit it on the counter for the next night. On Thursday, my bowl gets washed, dried, and put in the cupboard. It's like having a brand new bowl!
- Survivor is on TV.
- The weekend technically starts tomorrow!
Thursday is a good day.
1 comment:
Dang, that's a pretty fun list. I'd have to agree that Thursday is YOUR day! :-)
Post a Comment