To my mother who raised me to be just like her, I thank you.
To my sister who I look up to as the kind of mother I hope to be.
To my SIL Melanie, I will be calling for pointers on raising a good kid.
To my MIL Judy, I give you my appreciation for raising a wonderful son.
To Carol who thinks of everything and everyone and gets us all together.
To my SIL Lindsey who I admire for juggling 3 small children at once.
To Grandma Ruth, thank you for embracing me as a part of your family.
To all the mother's I know.
To all the mother's that soon will be.
To all the woman waiting to be mothers.
And to all the people who have mothered me through the years.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
1 comment:
He is a good son, a good person, a good husband, a good friend, a good son-in-law, and will be a GOOD FATHER!
Thank you for appreciating me and loving him!
MIL
Post a Comment