Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

May 16, 2006

Present and Future

I wish I had something to say that would interest anyone reading this blog... but I really don't! No news on the adoption page. We work, we eat, we sleep, we wait!

To help pass the time I've signed up for some online classes. I started my first class yesterday. It's a class on XHTML if any one's interested. I am brushing up some fading skills and it's a prerequisite for several classes I want to take over the next few months. They are all quick, 6-week, instructor-lead courses.

My instructor has a class template with yellow flowers all over it. Seems a little weird for a web programming class to have such a cheesy page, but I quickly looked past it when I started reading the lecture. It appears to be full of good solid information and resources.

I'm excited to be back in the "classroom" and I'm looking forward to learning (and relearning) some new skills. My future looks bright.

No comments: