The month of April was dim on the blog and group sites. The Yahoo groups were lamenting the everlasting wait and the unfavorable rumors about how long it would continue. Lots of blogs had no new posts, like their lives were as uneventful as mine. But May has brought brighter skies and higher hopes!
Just tonight I read several of my favorite blogs and yahoo groups and came up with this short list of the goodness of May:
Gwenblog is celebrating being cancer free.
Grrl Travels has hope overflowing as Z. makes strides in development milestones.
Mrs. Figby had a wonderful trip to New York City and got some shoes worthy of a shrine.
The Squire Family (from the CL area) is in China getting to know their new daughter.
Bless Your Heart blog shares my disbelief that Chris got booted of American Idol.
The early June Jitterbugs are sharing their referral pictures and their excitement of preparing for this next phase of the adventure.
I got a Mother's Day gift from a fellow June DTC mom-in-waiting.
There's just a good feeling going around today. It's in the air and on the Internet. My real world day was a little slow starting and I was a little grumpy, but this good vibe going around has intruded and I'm feeling uplifted. Yeah, May.
No comments:
Post a Comment