This is a blog about us - everyday life, musings and observations.
I like it! I know you all are going to Anhui. We are too, and should get our Zoe on 9/18. Hopefully we will meet you and Tyler during the trip. Sept. 13 feels like it will never get here!Lisa
Congratulations you have a name! In no time Tyler will be in your arms and this long wait will be over! How exicting to see your family being formed!Blessings,Paula, Mommy of a beautiful Hefei Honey.
I love the name! It won't be long now! We can't wait to meet her!Mo and Ginger
She looks just like a Tyler! I'm so behind on reading my BLOGS I missed it!!! Can't wait to meet her.
She's precious. Her eyes are beautiful. Congrats.Karen (and Cady squirming around in my lap)
Your daughter is GORGEOUS! And I love her name!She is at the same orphanage as our son. jiansmommy@gmail.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like it! I know you all are going to Anhui. We are too, and should get our Zoe on 9/18. Hopefully we will meet you and Tyler during the trip. Sept. 13 feels like it will never get here!
Lisa
Congratulations you have a name! In no time Tyler will be in your arms and this long wait will be over! How exicting to see your family being formed!
Blessings,
Paula, Mommy of a beautiful Hefei Honey.
I love the name! It won't be long now! We can't wait to meet her!
Mo and Ginger
She looks just like a Tyler! I'm so behind on reading my BLOGS I missed it!!! Can't wait to meet her.
She's precious. Her eyes are beautiful.
Congrats.
Karen (and Cady squirming around in my lap)
Your daughter is GORGEOUS! And I love her name!
She is at the same orphanage as our son.
jiansmommy@gmail.com
Post a Comment