11 months pregnant today. Sort of. Okay 11 months ago today our documents were logged in with the CCAA. That's when the paper pregnancy began.
I thought it was going to be an easy 6 month pregnancy... easy as far as pregnancies go. I mean 6 months - I won't even have time to grow a round belly. But nooooooooooooooo. It couldn't be that easy.
So a few months overdue, no big deal. Uncomfortable yes, but bearable.
Then a few months overdue slowly turned into several months overdue. Round tummy - check. Mood swings - check. Eating for two - check.
But 11 months and counting? Not sure how much more of this my body (and heart) can handle. No wonder my feet are swelling. I thought it was the heat, but an 11 month pregnancy will probably do that to a pair of feet.
I can only imagine how things will be as we move foward towards 12 months. I'm sure my belly will continue to expand. The Oreo's are out of the house. I'm sure my mood swings will continue. Although I'm not sure those are actually connected to the wait. Let's just hope for the sake of this paper pregnancy that the baby comes soon.
3 comments:
Hang in there! It'll be soon (right)?
You 7/8 LID Buddy
I think I'm gaining weight along the elephant gestation pregnancy chart. ;-)
Hey girl! I am with you!! It has been a hard and very agonizing pregnancy. I am about to bust literally...LID June 16....if you know what I mean!!! I have tried to lose weight but for some reason it keeps finding me? Humm must be all of the oreos.
Becky in TX
Ready for that stork to fly again!
Post a Comment