Nothing exciting about Day 4 in the nursery. Painted the baseboards white, painted the door frames white, painted the ceiling white, took down the closet door (I plan to put up a curtain instead), painted the shelves in the closet, took a break, played fetch with the dogs, too hot so I rested, ate lunch, went to the store and bought a new paint brush, decided to dive into color, opened the paint can, not so sure about the mint green color, painted the corners, cut in around the ceiling and baseboards, the color is starting to look very blue, took a break, had a soda, painted the walls, closed the paint can, wrapped the brushes, closed the window, closed the door.
I'll look at the paint color tomorrow. First reaction is not good, but the color continues to change with the time of day and light. The room definitely needs a second coat of paint, but I'm going to wait on my color decision before painting. Besides, I'm beat. My legs feel like they've been up and down a ladder like a hundred times - wait - they have!
No comments:
Post a Comment