Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jun 2, 2006

Wedded Bliss

Today is our wedding anniversary. Five years ago today...

I married a man that makes me smile, a man that makes me blush, a man that I can talk to, that I can confide in, a man that knows when and how to make me laugh, that shares my sense of humor, a man that makes me think, a man that believes in dreams and shares them with me, a man that does the dishes, a man that supports my many hobbies, that believes in my creativity, that has his own, a patient man, a silly man, a smart man, a man that makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the world. I got all those things in just one, wonderful man.

I believe that there is a right person for everyone, and I found mine. Thank you dh, for five blissful years. I can't wait to see what the next five bring.

always love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary - that was so sweet what you wrote! We are off to the DR tomorrow. I am sure my LW will call you when we return!

Mo

Anonymous said...

You both are rich without measure to have such a love and to "know" how wonderful that is!

Many, many more anniverisaries to come...

Nana

M3 said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Wish we could have met you guys in Texas. Next time for sure! :-)