Don't you just love that Rolling Stones song? I'm Just Waitin' on a Friend(ly DHL Driver to Drop a Package Off at our Agency)! For some reason it won't leave my head. It is playing over and over. Do you remember the video? Unfortunately I am not sitting idley by on the corner steps hoping my buddy will drop by. I am anxiously pacing the floor expecting my referral!!
Our agency rep sent me an email this morning to confirm that a package was on it's way via DHL from China. Of course she still will not confirm that our LID is included in this months referrals, or that it's even referrals in the package. Frustrating as it is, I understand her reluctance to get our hopes up. But come on! Our hopes have been up for 6 months! Throw a little love our way would ya.
Worst part is that nothing happens now until Monday. But we're under control. DH is off to West Texas to mountain bike and I've got some thrift store shopping planned. (Last chance to buy clothes in random sizes before I know which ones will fit!) So we'll keep busy. But come Monday...
We'll be Waitin' on That Friend.
2 comments:
I can't wait till they come!!
You should post pics of the stuff you bought....
karen/ naked ovary
Pics are on the way.
Post a Comment