This gal decided to get an early start on shopping!
It turned out to be a very successful day. I found everything (and more) that I was after. I got the closet rods for the nursery so I can finally hang up all the clothes I've been buying for the last year. I also found baskets for the changing table and some cute little nicknacks for the room. I got one big old metal basket that I especially like. Doesn't fit a traditional baby theme, but once it is filled with rolled up blankets I think it will look great. Oh and of course, I hit the thrift stores and got some great deals on clothes.


So I managed to go about life for about 5 hours (that's right I shopped for 5 hours!) without obsessing about our referral. Of course typing this now brings it back to the forefront of my brain. Looks like another restless night and early morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment