Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jul 19, 2006

Rockin' Around the Clock

I am officially prepared for the late night comforts, the afternoon cuddles and the slightly upset soothings in my newly reupholstered rocking chair.

Before: no arms, no padding, no good!



My helpers!



In progress...lot's of work later.



Done. Yeah!



* FYI - The chair has runners under the seat and they sit on top of the leg base. It is actually a very smooth rocking motion.

3 comments:

Julie said...

How does it rock? I don't see the runners--very nice job by the by!

Anonymous said...

You are a very crafty gal! I need to go shopping with you one day and find all the bargains you do!

We are leaving for Acapulco Friday!

Mo

Kim said...

Wow! What an amazing transformation!