Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jul 5, 2006

HAPPPY JULY 5TH !!

Okay, I'm a day late! I kind of checked out this weekend and it carried over for two extra days! I think my mind really needed the break. Work is stressful. The referral wait is stressful. Trying to find a great pair of sandals for summer is stressful. Well four days of doing absolutely nothing productive does a body good! I'm rejuvenated if you will. Ready to take on July!

----------------------------

I went into July 4th holiday with ambition and focus to start checking things off my to-do lists. So far, I've checked one thing off the list and it was the easy, kind of fun one at the bottom of the list! You know, the thing on the list that you could get by without doing, but you put it on the list anyway just in case you are feeling ambitious one afternoon. What was the last thing on my list? ...ceiling fan pulls!

No comments: