Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jul 21, 2006

Learning How to Parent

Mary Mia (Salsa in China Blog) brought to my attention in a post today that the weekend in China started this morning, and that no one at the CCAA will be at work until Sunday evening US time. That means no chance of referrals today, tomorrow, or most of Sunday. Actually this is a relief. My brain needs a break. I also took her advice to have chips, salsa, and margaritas!

So to pass the time this weekend, I picked up this handy little package of knowledge. I think it is just what we need to calm our fears about being first time parents!



That's right. It's the official Safe Baby Handling Kit! It's a complete System that even claims to make Parenthood a Blast!

And incase you can't read the fine print on the box it states:
  • Babies May NOT understand Diagrams.

  • Actual Baby NOT included in Kit.

Wait! No baby! How am I supposed to practice all these valuable skills?!

Anyway, here's a first peak at what's in the kit. A bib - funny, informative, and practical.



I plan to slowly reveal the secrets of safe baby handling to my blog audience. So continue to tune in to learn more...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, this is good information I can't wait until chapter 2.