Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jul 10, 2006

Time is Ticking

I have totally lost track of space and time. It's July 10 on the calendar; in my head it is more like July 5! Somehow a few days snuck past unnoticed. No, that's wrong. They were noticed. I just didn't register them for the days they were...

July 8 was the 1 year anniversary of our LID. I thought about it beforehand. I knew it was coming. I planned out ways to celebrate. July 8 came and went without a mention. I even posted to the blog, but on a "filler" topic because I didn't have anything worth posting about. WHERE IS MY HEAD?!

Oh, and July 9 was my dear hubbie's birthday. He is the most wonderful man in the world (in my opinion) and he deserves to be celebrated! DH please forgive my lack of notification to our readership. All 12 of them! This was a momentous occasion. Did you see a post on the blog. Nope.

My life is moving forward and I can't seem to mark the occasions. I really want this blog to be a good glimpse into our lives pre, during, and post child. I want this blog to reflect our holiday celebrations, our emotional rides, our daily lives. WHERE IS MY HEAD?!

Lost in a haze of panic? Possibly. We have been 2 for so long. Becoming a family of three is becoming a close reality. We could actually see the face of our third in the coming weeks. It's a lot to take in. Especially when it really starts to sink in. My brain is slowly starting to process. Slowly starting to recognize the reality. Slowly starting to come to the realization that this is really happening.

WHERE IS MY HEAD?!

E - V - E - R - Y - W - H - E - R - E - !

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy b-day Mr. Ska-Doodle. Hope it was a happy one.

Our day is sneaking up on us, are you guys ready?

Reader 1 of 12!

Wendy said...

You have Mommy Head because you will be a mommy soooooo very soon! I am feeling it...referrals are coming for you very, very soon!