Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Jul 26, 2006

We interupt this blog for...

A STORK ALERT!!

A fellow July 8 LID buddy sent me an email this morning with the following news:

Your stork is in the air! And so is mine, congratulations. Great Wall is saying info will arrive on Friday or Monday, please let it be Friday!

She is with a much larger agency then ours and got the good news already. Our agency will not confirm anything until the CCAA website changes to reflect our LID date. Don't care really; all other signs point to a referral in the next few days!

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHH!!!!
WE ARE VERY EXCITED!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Everytime I read it I get goosebumps!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh TK - We are jumping for joy! Please call us! (like you don't have enough peeps to call!

Mo and Ging