We proudly introduce the newest member of our family.
Lu Yue Man
She's almost a year old. She is in the Hefei Children's Welfare Institute in Anhui Province.

Click on picture to enlarge.
We'll post more later but we know you really just wanted to see the pictures! Besides we are still too busy skipping through the streets and yelling at the top of our voices!
Our hearts are singing!
22 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Whahooooo. Let the skipping commence.
I am so excited about my new cousin and I can't wait to see her! I know she will be my favorite cousin! She is so cute! I love her already!
She is soooooo beautiful!!!! What a wonderful blessing. She has a strong resemblance to Traci we think :). Can't wait to meet her.
She is soooooooo beautiful! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!
I skipped here from Mary-Mias site.
Your daughter is lovely, a real beauty!
Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you! Enjoy that Cloud 9 feeling :o)
She is so cute! Congratulations!
She is precious!!! Congratulations!
WhaaHoo and CONGRATULATIONS to the new Mommy and Daddy! She is beautiful and you are both such wonderful parents already.
how beautiful! congrats!
Congratulations! She's gorgeous!!!
Yay! Congrats. We are with IFS too.
Sara
LID 2/27/06
Your daughter is gorgeous. I dont know you and I just happened to look in on this blog but I want to say - as the mother of a wonderful 4 year old from the Hefei SWI that Hefei girls are the best!! You are very lucky to get your child from such as great SWI- if she is anything like the other 6 or 7 Hefie girls I know - she will be well loved, well cared for and developmentally on or beyond target. Jennie
Congratulations, good luck on your new journey. Todd
Don't you just love the outfits?
aaaah! She's so adorable! Congratulations!!! (Still waiting for our call)
Congratulations on your referral - the baby is just beautiful!!
Jen
Hi and congratulations!!!!!
She looks healty and beautuful!
Is the SWI a Half The Sky institute by any chance?
Best of luck to you!
Anna
Congratulations!! She is gorgeous!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!
Such a cutie, I am very happy for you :)
I hate to sound just like every other comment, but my she is beautiful! Simply beautiful. Congratulations.
Coming by to check out my commeter's baby - she's such a cute one! Precious little baby face, she has. Congratulations!
I just keep looking at her picture and admiring her snappy outfit!!
Post a Comment