Second word... JOY!
Crazy, confusing, emotional (TRK cried), and very happy morning. How about some photos of our beautiful baby girl!

Hi my name is T-baby!

This woman has taken very good care of me.

Ty meets Momma.

Who are all these people? What's happening?

Car ride back to hotel. (TRK say's ignore the quadruple chin on Momma.)
Ty is now sleeping across momma's lap and were about to head back to the CAB real soon to finalize this great event.
Ty appears to be healthy and is SUPER sized! No way any of the 12 month clothes we have will fit. This are very exciting times for us! Will post again soon.
-The DH
8 comments:
Sniff Sniff - we are crying too! Tears of total happiness that you have Tyler in your arms! How sweet is that! Thanks for the update and enjoy your new baby girl!
Congratulations! The photos are great. Y'all look wonderful!
I got up all during the night to see if you had posted yet. I don't know why, but we didn't get it until this morning. Ronnie was on his way somewhere, and I made my circle to look at screen again to see if there was a post. Then there she was! I immediately became a blob of tears (of joy). Ronnie talked to Melissa while he was driving (he was on the way to have lunch at school with Juliana). She told him she already had the post. So Ronnie came back home figuring I would be a puddle of tears. So now we have two puddle of tears. We are so, so happy...happy for you and Steve, happy for us, and especially happy for this precious little Tyler that will be endless joy for us all.
Nana & PopPop
P. S. Sean and Haylynn had their son five minutes ago (about 9:00 a.m.), so Lisa is grandma now also!
What a fun Christmas we are going to have.
Congrats to the three of you. I am so happy for You both. As Judy said below (or above) Kaelynn had my 1st little grandbaby at 9:29 this morning. 6 lbs 7oz 20 inches long and a very health little boy. Christmas will be a blast!
Love you all, Tim and Lisa
Yahoo!
Too Cool!
Way to go mom & dad!
Alan & Kris
Congrats Steve and Tracy. We are all really excited for you here. Ron called this morning and said check the site. I can't believe it is finally happened.
Kathy & the Hi-Tech Gang
Tyler looks so sweet asleep in Traci's arms drinking her bottle. I am so thrilled for you.
Kathy LaGrange
Tyler is beautiful!
Post a Comment