
Road to the orphanage.

Front of Hefei SWI.

Looking out on the courtyard from the childrens rooms.

One of the families brought candy for the kids.

There was a puppet show in the playground.

Yueman points at baba when her caregiver says something to her.

It was an exhausting, but exhilarating trip.

Cab ride back to the hotel. Not too sure about this!

Daddy has a knack for making me giggle.

Long day comes to an end. The one on the left fell asleep first!!
5 comments:
It looks like the orphanage is a happening place! Has the smile come off of you and DH's face yet? I can not wait to meet that precious little girl! We are anxiously awaiting ever post! Thanks for sharing these special times with all of us!
Mo
This is the coolest thing. It is the next best thing to being there. Thanks for taking the time to let us be a part of your journey. Wow is she beautiful. Hi Tyler!!!!!!!
Aunt Kristi
It looks like Tyler's transition is going so smoothly! What a blessing! I love the photos and following your journey! The Hefei SWI is an awesome place to visit. I hope you were able to take it all in. I can’t wait to hear more about it! In no time you and the other families will be on to Guangzhou to shop, shop, shop!
Many Blessings,
Paula W
Congratulations! What an adventure you guys are having! I keep thinking how cool it is going to be for Tyler to read all of this and really know how much y'all anticipated meeting her and how excited you were. I am so happy for you both - actually for all three of you!
Lyla
Oh my gosh you guys - I am so darn excited checking in everyday. The pics are so sweet. I started crying again when I saw pics of Steve with Tyler. She looks so happy with her Daddy where they are playing with the little hat on her head. I can't wait ot meet that little munchkin. It sounds like you are having a wonderful experience with just the visiting of China itself. The Orphanage looks really nice. What a great environment Tyler came from.
Take Care!
Love you guys!
Kathy LaGrange
Post a Comment