Blogger was blocked in China. I am recreating the journey to Eli by adding and backdating posts starting on Dec 19. Will take a little time.

Sep 4, 2006

Nursery Complete

That's right! The nursery is complete! Well almost. It's still missing the sweet little girl that will brighten the room everytime she walks in! The theme is, well there is no real theme. I call it the Bohemian/Eclectic/Thrift baby room style! So without further ado... pictures:


Ta-da! View from the doorway.


Rocking chair in the corner.


Closet (still room for more clothes!)


Close-up of the bedding.


Only new furniture in the room.


Mirror above the changing table.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

CUTENESS!!!! I love it! You guys did an awesome job on it. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby in the room! :o)

Chelley said...

Awww really you have done a wonderful job it looks so PERFECT!

Lisa~~ said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Just precious Traci! I love the bedding and chair fabric! Good Choice! M and G

Julie said...

It looks just GREAT, the rocker is my absolute favorite. See you next weekend, in Hefei!!!!