We have made it back to the USA and T-baby is now an official United States citizen. We spent last night in LA waiting for our connecting flight. Ty got a little nap but mom and dad were unable to sleep until of course Ty woke up to play! True to our course, the plane to Houston was delayed by about 2 hours. We are becoming old pros at sitting around and waiting in airports. Not exactly a skill I had hoped to acquire. Anyway the wait didn't seem so bad because we knew on the other end was home!
DH and Ty are sleeping and I am headed that way. I am hoping to get in a few hours before little T realizes it's still morning in China! Thanks for all the good wishes on our journey. I will do my best to continue to update you on our new life as a family of three...
3 comments:
Welcome Home!!!
Welcome back!
We are so glad you guys are home and we are anxious to see y'all! Hope you can find relaxing time getting into your American routine. Tyler is one lucky kid!
Post a Comment